Senior SEO Executive
Salary: £34,000 - £42,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 28/02/2022
A national, leading law firm is seeking a high-advanced Senior SEO Executive to join their team. The role holder will help shape the firm’s SEO strategy and implement them into the firm’s growth, whilst reaching engagement with the firm’s news, articles and legal expertise. This role is open to candidates in any of the firm’s national locations.
- Deliver and support SEO strategy and optimise the firm’s website and content performance
- Prepare quarterly reports on SEO performance
- Use SEO tools to monitor and improve search engine rankings
- Prepare SEO proposals and conduct keyword search while implementing appropriate keywords in the firm’s content
- Analyse the firm’s competitor’s metrics to understand the firm’s SEO market share
- Liaise with the digital and wider BD team to maximise the firm’s content
- 3 years in a similar role in the partnership, professional services, or agency background
- Highly experienced in SEO tools; SEMrush, HotJar
- Highly skilled in Google Analytics alongside keeping up with Google algorithm updates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend