Senior Marketing Executive – London
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/11/2022
A US-based international law firm is seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join their London office. This role will be driving marketing and business development activity for the Energy & Infrastructure practices across Europe and the Asia Pacific, working closely with partners and in the global E&I marketing and business development team.
- Understand the key market drivers in the E&I sector and keep up to date on market developments
- Supporting the BD activities of the London based E&I team, and work closely with European & Asia Pacific teams to execute strategies on E&I opportunities and initiatives
- Implement strategies to raise the firm’s profile, including the identification of opportunities, client targets, and growth plans
- Supporting strategic sector marketing and business development plans, including leading and executing on pitches, initiatives, events and campaigns.
- Management of priority client accounts including drafting client plans, managing communications, and the client feedback programme.
- Collaborating with the communications team to build a strong media presence and development of all sector focused content
- Lead the budgeting process for European E&I campaigns and events, and analyse effectiveness to make recommendations
- Coordinate with the marketing team globally to support E&I practices on in-bound and out-bound opportunities
- Minimum of 6 years’ marketing experience in a professional services environment
- Experience within the Energy & Infrastructure sector and knowledge of the key market players, market drivers and conferences
- Educated to a degree level in business, marketing or related area
- Proven team management, mentoring and supervisory skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend