Web Developer – London
Salary: Up to £30,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/03/2023
A top-100 UK law firm is seeking a Web Developer to join their London office. This role will support the firm’s busy marketing department and will work alongside the Digital Manager to manage website and intranet operations, as well as optimise digital marketing campaigns to implement digital solutions for the firm. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and work with a highly respected team in a fast-paced environment.
- Support with back-end and front-end development of the firm website and intranet.
- Development of web pages to adapt to changing needs and audiences.
- Ensure website compatibility with other systems to make the website more dynamic.
- Ensuring best user experience on the website and intranet, across desktop and mobile, and adhere to accessibility standards.
- Implementation of design solutions to improve user experience across devices.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues to provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Optimising loading speeds and analyse site performance.
- Continued SEO optimisation and reporting.
- Provide support to the wider marketing team with internal and external digital campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge in WordPress, themes and plugins.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Adobe products (Photoshop and Illustrator).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend