Strategic Project Manager – 12 month FTC
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 19/08/2022
A commercially oriented, full-service city law firm is seeking a Strategic Project Manager to join their modern London office. The role will support the Head of Department with the development of the firm-wide strategy and business plan to drive continued growth and long-term success for the firm.
- Assisting with the deployment of the strategy ensuring it is aligned with the budget and financial planning cycle.
- Prioritise programmes and projects in line with the firm-wide strategic plan.
- Support in the delivery of certain strategic programmes, which require significant behavioural change across the business.
- Monitoring and analysing the external legal and professional services market.
- Compiling relevant information and analysis on growth opportunities to assist senior leadership in pursuing new opportunities.
- Previous experience working in a legal or professional services environment (Preferred).
- Experience or interest in working in change management or project management.
- Strong commercial awareness and an ability to ‘join the dots’.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend