Strategic Pitch Manager
Salary: Market rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/03/2022
A multinational and award winning law firm is looking for a Strategic Pitch Manager to join their team in London. They seek a proactive individual who will support the development of both departmental and global strategic projects.
- To ensure the client is receiving the best proposal from the firm while maximising profitability.
- Be responsible for the planning and preparation of pitch meetings, including coaching partners and lawyers in rehearsals.
- Observing and following up on results; ensuring appropriate feedback is obtained.
- Providing extra support on pitches where they are not leading.
- Collaboratively working closely with the BD and marketing team in delivering a joined-up coordinated service to the practice.
- Handling appropriate engagement of key stakeholders across the firm such as the wider BD & Marketing.
- Experience in coaching for delivery of pitch meetings
- Demonstrable experience of end to end pitch management
- Business development experience in the professional services sector
- Track record of leading on high value strategic or panel pitch opportunities
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend