Senior Pursuits Executive – Bristol
Location: South West
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04/04/2023
A national law firm are seeking a Senior Pursuits Executive to come into their team and support the firm on competitive opportunities/tenders and increasing win rates. This is a fantastic opportunity for an effective professional with great business development and bids expertise.
- Provide support with strategic opportunities, and refining the pursuit process, reviewing timelines regularly, and driving key actions forward.
- Responsible for procurement-driven tenders for the Public Sector, and ensure submissions are compliant.
- Management of pursuit budget and costs, and bringing in relevant specialists.
- Developing and editing proposal documents ensuring content and messaging are brand compliant.
- Assist in planning for pitch presentations including coaching and preparing legal teams.
- Collect feedback on pitch presentations both internally and externally.
- Ensure that the opportunity database is complete, accurate, and organised.
- Working with the Senior Pursuits Manager to implement strategic improvements to enhance the efficiency of the full pursuit process.
- Provide support to the BD team to improve their skills and ensure consistent efficiency across the pitch and pursuit process.
- Develop and take ownership of pursuit plans, including analysing competitors, identifying points of engagement, and conducting stakeholder analysis.
- Previous proposals / BD experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Ability to analyse data to interpret trends for management decision making.
- Excellent influencing, strong verbal and written communication and facilitation skills.
- Ability to manage relationships and work closely with senior stakeholders.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend