Senior Proposals Executive
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/11/2022
A leading UK Accountancy firm, is recruiting a Senior Proposals Executive to join their London office. The firm is seeking someone to support internal teams with the production of proposals to achieve growth targets and ensure best practice. The ideal candidate will have previous bids experience working in a professional services firm, with interest in business development and communications.
- Involvement in proposal planning to identify issues and client requirements.
- Collaborate with the tender team to prepare for client meetings including conducting research and creating relevant collateral.
- Encourage internal team discussions to enable high-quality contributions to the text, and develop relevant content.
- Ensure tenders are in line with best practice processes.
- Creation of high-quality proposal documents and other relevant documents to support pitch presentations.
- Preparation of question sets for pitch rehearsals, and attend pitch rehearsals and provide feedback.
- Maintenance of templates, CVs, and proposals catalogue for the business services division.
- Experience working within a Professional Services environment.
- Previous experience working in a proposal/bids role.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Strong English language skills, and able to write clearly and concisely.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend