Senior PR Executive – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 31/01/2024
Blue Legal have partnered with a leading international law firm in seeking a Senior PR Executive to support their busy comms team in London. The role holder will work closely with lawyers and marketing colleagues to develop and implement public relations activities that will support practice group strategies and new business plans.
- To build and establish key contacts with members of the press.
- Writing press releases, pitches, articles and other communications materials for use with the media.
- Manage and maintain editorial calendars of relevant publications and identifying any opportunities that will raise the visibility of the firm.
- Pitch stories to both local and national, legal and general business and trade press.
- Work and support lawyers with the preparation of media interviews and recommending strategies on press response techniques.
- Liaise and be the firms POC for external PR agencies, ensuring activities meet firmwide goals.
- Comply with and supporting PR team admin processes for activity reporting, conflict checking.
- Educated to degree level, with an emphasis on English, communications or similar.
- Must have a least 2-4 years’ experience in an in-house PR team within professional services.
- Must be an excellent written and verbal communicator.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend