Senior PR & Communications Manager
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: £70,000 - £99,999
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 21/12/2022
Blue Legal are pleased to share a new opportunity to join one of the world’s largest law firms as a Senior PR & Communications Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of a range of communications activities to develop the firm and its key sectors, this will support the firm’s global strategy and report to the Head of Communications.
- Liaising with the Head of Communications to develop and deliver the firm’s corporate communications strategy and manage the firm’s reputation.
- Management of a busy press office.
- Play a pivotal role in the Communications team to promote best practice internally and manage the firm’s reputation externally.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues across the international firm to develop sector-specific PR and communications strategies.
- Developing relationships with press contacts ranging from a regional to international media.
- Creating press releases, articles, blogs and media briefing documents.
- Work closely with the Head of Communications on firm wide communications.
- Support with the generation of new ideas, advise on new processes and provide stories to the media.
- Management of PR agencies alongside teams in other jurisdictions.
- Preparation for media interviews including providing media training.
- At least 5 years PR experience gained at either a law firm, professional services firm or related agency.
- Strong writing skills and media relations skills.
- Able to demonstrate experience in delivering effective communications campaigns.
- Ability to develop strong relationships both within and outside the firm, acting as an effective brand ambassador for the firm.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend