Senior PR & Communications Executive (12 Month FTC)
Salary: Up to £45,000.00
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 26/05/2022
An award-winning international law firm are looking for a Senior PR & Communications Executive to join their London office. The successful candidate will join their Central marketing and business development team, to help shape the firm’s profile and drive the firm’s reach through press management and global campaigns. This role would be ideal for someone with an eye for detail and an interest in Marketing & Communications. The role holder will be working closely with and reporting directly to the PR Manager.
- Developing PR strategies for the practice and sector groups to raise the profile of the firm.
- Planning press releases, media lists and assisting with press outreach.
- Collaboratively working with social media teams managing, reviewing, and reporting on press coverage.
- Liaising with internal communications and social media teams to publish the coverage within the firm.
- Working closely with the PR Manager and Global Head of Marketing to manage thought leadership and global marketing campaigns.
- Previous PR experience, in a PR agency or professional services environment.
- Understanding of different cultures and able to work closely with representatives of all levels.
- Possess a practical approach and able to manage expectations where priorities conflict.
- Able to understand of what makes a strong news story, and comfortable pitching to journalists.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend