Senior New Business Executive – Liverpool
Location: North West
Salary: Up to £28,500
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 13/09/2022
A top 45 UK law firm is seeking a Senior New Business Executive to join their team based in their Northern office. The firm is looking for someone to provide support with the delivery of new business initiatives to drive profitable growth and revenue generation for the firm.
- Support the New Business Managers to implement and manage agreed new business development initiatives.
- Assist with producing client sector business plans, researching and identifying targets for new clients and growth opportunities within market sectors or regions.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of all new business development activity.
- Contribute to the development of campaigns, using client and market insights, to improve market positioning and reputation of the client segment and lead to profitable new business revenue.
- Record findings from new business activities and report to the Sales & Marketing teams to improve future activities.
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous experience working in a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Previously experienced in working with and assisting Partners
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Occasional travel across the Firms offices and to client offices.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend