Senior Media Relations Manager
Salary: £80, 000.00 - £90, 000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 27/04/2022
One of the biggest global leading law firm are currently looking for a Social media relations manager to join their Business Development, Marketing and Communications department in London. The role holder will proactively engage with partners to create media relations strategies in order to help raise the firm’s profile. This role will be reporting to Global head of communications.
- To work on business issues and trends of strategic significance to the firm, this includes ESG, private capital and technology.
- Responsible for planning, executing, tracking and evaluating media relations strategies as part of a team of four media relations professionals.
- To form and develop relationships with target trade, broadcast and national media.
- Will be collaboratively working with the communications and business development colleagues to help deliver impactful campaigns.
- To participate with, advise and provide support to colleagues with responsibility for media relations across the global network.
- Drive strategic news as well as longer term thought leadership and market commentary campaigns and opportunities for the firm’s market-leading spokespeople.
- Must have more than 10 years’ experience of advising and influencing senior stakeholders on media relations.
- To have strong media relationships.
- To have knowledge on issues that are affecting multinational businesses across sectors.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend