Senior Marketing Executive
Location: South East
Salary: up to £35,000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 17/05/2022
An award winning law firm is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their team based in Maidstone. The firm is looking for someone that can lead on a range of external communications initiatives including press releases, written web content and legal directory submissions. In this role you will also be working closely with the Marketing Co-ordinator
- Develop and deliver marketing communications to include articles, client stories, advertising, sponsorship and newsletters.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and the ability to distil sometimes complex legal topics into accessible, easy-to-read language for content for the firm’s website,
- Maintain relationships with and project manage briefs with external designers and suppliers to ensure the production of high quality
- Responsible for acting as brand ambassador for the firm, ensuring all external communications are in line with brand guidelines
- Work with partners and the wider marketing team to develop client focused marketing campaigns to target new work.
- Develop communication plans and feed into team strategy plans
- Support the development of Intapp CRM, with a particular focus to support the team
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing Executive role.
- Demonstrable experience of advising and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Email marketing software, CMS systems and Office 365 Experience
- University degree or relevant experience in a marketing role (CIM desirable)
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend