Senior Marketing & Events Executive (12 Month FTC)
Salary: Up to £40,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 18/10/2022
An award-winning global law firm is seeking a Senior Marketing & Events Executive to join their team. You will support with the successful delivery of events and other Marketing activities to achieve the firm’s strategic priorities across the UK. This role will be based out of their London office and will be a 12-month fixed term contract.
- Liaise with the UK Head of Marketing to develop and manage the London events programme.
- Support and raise the firm’s profile at the highest level through developing new business leads and maintain existing relationships.
- Coordination of regular high profile events, working closely with the London Events Manager, including taking the lead on certain events.
- Liaise with the internal central teams to maximise profile-raising opportunities through communications, campaigns, business development activity and client targeting programmes.
- Collaborating with the UK Head of Marketing and BD on membership and sponsorship relationships, keeping a log of activity, and promoting the benefits.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Excellent understanding and experience of generalist marketing activities.
- Proven track record of managing successful events.
- Experience in managing events of all types with high-profile speakers and guests
- Experience in using CRM systems such as InterAction.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend