Senior Marketing Campaigns Executive – Liverpool
Location: North West
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04/12/2023
Blue Legal have collaborated with a leading regional law firm to source a Senior Campaigns Executive to join their office based in the North West. The role holder will support with marketing planning and implementation of effective sector-specific campaigns to support with business objectives. You will be a part of a creative and forward thinking marketing team, reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns to acquire and retain client relationships and promote the firm’s brand identity.
- Implement marketing campaigns and measure effectiveness against business objectives, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Coordinating with other Marketing teams (PR / Internal Comms / Digital) as required to ensure the successful delivery of campaigns.
- Collaborate with external agencies as required to deliver campaign activity.
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for promotion materials within marketing campaigns.
- Awareness of the firm’s social strategy and assist with content across firm’s social channels.
- To support and assist with any ad hoc projects within the marketing team as a whole.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a B2B environment
- Strong marketing skills with an eye for detail.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm would be ideal.
- Proficient in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams, Zoom.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend