Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08/08/2022
A leading Global law firm are seeking a Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager to join their team. This role will be providing strategic support to drive client relationships and achieve growth plans for the Retail sector, working with colleagues across the international business.
- Develop and build sector specific key client and industry relationships, participating in client reviews when necessary.
- Contribute to the development of the business development and communications strategy across the international sector.
- Collaborate with the US sector team to ensure business development activity is aligned.
- Prepare the sector’s marketing budget bid and ensure allocated budgets are effectively handled.
- Ensure all major sector pitches are effectively handled, providing support to partners and lawyers involved in major business development activity.
- Oversee all collateral and marketing data is up-to-date and readily available.
- Ensure the development and submission of key sector directory/award submissions.
- Previous senior manager level experience or a minimum of 5 years’ experience at a manager level.
- Degree/CIM Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing.
- Understanding of new business processes, CRM and emerging technologies.
- Possess a professional approach, in terms of commitment and internal client care.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend