Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/01/2024
An award-winning international law firm is looking to recruit a Senior Marketing and BD Manager to lead their IP and Technology group. This role supports with the planning and delivery of marketing and BD activities to support the firm and enhance it’s standing with clients and win profitable business. This role is well-suited for an experienced Senior Manager with relevant sector experience.
- Work closely with partners to develop and execute business development initiatives, and achieve related strategic objectives.
- Develop key client relationships and client targeting programmes, with a view to increase cross-selling opportunities within the Group and the wider firm.
- Make use of data analytics to provide improved service and experience to the group.
- Create and execute targeted marketing campaigns and deliver events designed to raise the firm’s profile and bring in new business.
- Ensure that the group has representation in the firm’s go-to-market sector strategy.
- Lead on sector pitch opportunities, including reacting to opportunities and strategic planned approaches.
- Develop the group’s client listening programme to identify and convert opportunities.
- Coach new partner promotions / potential partner talent.
- Liaise with the Head of Operations to manage the assigned budget for the group, and work on the quarterly agenda set by Location Heads.
- Work closely with the knowledge team to develop thought leadership pieces and identify methods of bringing value to clients.
- Extensive BD experience/knowledge of working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Strong understanding of new business processes, digital marketing, CRM and the emerging technologies to help win and retain legal work
- Educated to a degree or equivalent level.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend