Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager (12 Month FTC)
Salary: Up to £80,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 02/09/2022
An award-winning global law firm is seeking a Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role will support the Head of Marketing & BD in achieving strategic sector goals and growth of profitable client relationships and business development plans for the Sport & Entertainment sector.
- Develop key client and industry relationships, and providing account management support to the sector’s growth clients.
- Provide support to the business development and communications strategy across the international sector.
- Collaborate with the US sector team to ensure business development activity is aligned.
- Manage relations with external bodies to ensure opportunities are identified and capitalised on.
- Managing the sector’s marketing budget bid and ensure budgets are effectively handled to agreed priorities.
- Work closely with practice group business development colleagues to launch new products and group specialisms internationally.
- Management of all major sector pitches to ensure they are effectively handled, coaching partners & lawyers involved in business development activity.
- Minimum of 5 years’ manager experience or experience at a Senior Manager level.
- Degree/CIM Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- Understanding of new business processes, CRM and emerging technologies needed to win and retain clients legal work
- Possess excellent communication and project management skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend