Senior Marketing & Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £45,000 - £52,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 17/07/2023
A global law firm with a sector-focus is seeking a Senior Executive to join their team based in London. The role-holder will take lead on the delivery of marketing and business development initiatives to promote the profile of the firm’s insurance group, drive profitable client partnerships, and maintain key internal relationships.
- Collaborate with key partners to develop the BD strategy and business objectives for the Insurance/Reinsurance group.
- Working with the sector and central marketing teams to develop and implement international BD and marketing campaigns, including budget recommendations.
- Working with the central marketing team to ensure cross-practice integration for business development, communications and client development activities.
- Understanding the Insurance sector to identify opportunities, including researching client/target activity, and cross-sell opportunities whenever appropriate.
- Drafting high-quality pitch / RFP and capability documents in response to specific client/target requests and raise the position of the firm in the Insurance sector.
- Managing the group’s involvement in the firm’s client development programme, including development and implementation of client accounts relevant to the practice.
- Collaborate with the Head of Communications to implement an effective PR plan to position the Insurance practice as a thought leader on particular topics/themes.
- Working closely with the central marketing team to manage marketing materials required for Insurance practice related BD activities.
- Previous BD experience working with a legal / professional services environment.
- Experience working within or an understanding of the Insurance sector.
- Proactive individual with excellent organisation/project management skills.
- Strong IT skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, InterAction (or similar CRM database).
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend