Senior Marketing & Business Development Executive – London
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/08/2023
A leading international law firm is seeking a Senior Marketing & BD Executive to join their team based in London. The role-holder will be responsible for ensuring the marketing and BD team’s success through the delivery of strategic marketing & BD initiatives, including managing proposals, and working with the communications team to raise the profile of the sector and overall firm.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of comprehensive marketing and BD plans for key sector teams.
- Attending meetings/calls to identify business growth opportunities, aligning initiatives with the firmwide strategy.
- Managing the proposals process, including Requests for Proposals (RfP), and management of pitches/capability statements.
- Support with the delivery of sector client focus programmes and other business development initiatives as required.
- Collaborate with the US team to support sector programmes across EMEA teams.
- Management of the firm’s events programme, including identifying opportunities, developing content, and coordinate webinars and events with the events team.
- Collaborate with the communications team to support thought-leadership campaigns, internal and external PR, and maintaining the firm’s website and social media.
- Oversee directory and awards submissions process, ensuring accuracy & timeliness.
- Assist with the production and delivery of marketing collateral, with the support of fee earners and Knowledge Management team as necessary.
- Previous BD experience working within a legal / professional services environment (4+ years preferred).
- Strong experience working on pitch proposals, RFPs and capability statements
- Experience or knowledge within the Litigation sector (Advantageous).
- Educated to a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend