Senior Marketing & Business Development Executive – Kent (12m FTC)
Location: South East
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 15/08/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a top-performing professional services firm who are seeking a Senior Marketing & Business Development Executive to join their team, based in Kent. The role-holder will play a vital role in driving the firm’s marketing and BD activity, through collaboration with the leadership team to raise the profile of the firm and expand the client base. This is a 12 month maternity contract.
- Provide support with the delivery of business development initiatives, including client-focused activity and referrals.
- Support with planning cross sector activities and events, working closely with sector Heads and Managers.
- Lead the set-up and running for both in-person and webinar events, including budget management and ROI.
- Support the management of the client feedback programme for the firm.
- Managing the development of marketing materials including the website, brochures and e-newsletters, advising on best practice.
- Using PR, advertising, and sponsorship opportunities to raise the profile of the firm, and project manage directory submissions.
- Analysing business and performance data from key systems, to identify key and new opportunities.
- Work closely with team members to produce and distributing e-newsletters and updates.
- Previous marketing experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Experience using InDesign, email marketing tools and content management systems.
- Possess excellent English skills, and able to communicate and write clearly.
- Educated to degree level (CIM qualification desirable).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend