Senior Marketing & BD Executive
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 13/07/2022
A leading London law firm, known for their work in the Private Client and Tech sectors, are seeking a Senior Marketing & BD Executive to join their team. This role will work closely with the Head of Business Development & Marketing to drive the development and growth of sector and industry groups and key client relationships.
- Attending practice group marketing meetings to provide input on initiatives at the ideas stage.
- Assisting with the drafting and implementation of business plans.
- Coordinating the pitch process alongside the lead partner, including drafting and editing content and advising on structure and content.
- Supporting with the coordination of the firm’s Client Insight Programme.
- Managing the firm’s CRM system, Interaction including performing daily checks, weekly reports and monthly data audits.
- Managing the seminar and conference programme and ad hoc firm-wide events.
- Maintaining the firm’s social media platforms including creating plans and designs, identifying and editing content and running awareness programme externally and internally.
- Applicants should have strong academics and a minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in a Marketing/Business Development position.
- Previous experience working within a legal/professional services environment.
- Advanced desktop publishing skills, particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Experience of Vuture, Interaction and InDesign (advantageous).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend