Senior Marketing Advisor
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09//11/2022
Our client, one of the world’s leading Accountancy firms, are looking for a marketing professional to assist with the execution of the marketing and business development strategy for the firm’s audit stream. This role involves contributing to the creation and delivery and the marketing plan for the firm’s largest service line, working closely with the Head of Marketing and Audit Marketing Manager. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional looking to take on additional responsibility.
- Provide support with the delivery of marketing campaigns, analysing ROI and following up on BD using appropriate marketing channels.
- Assist with the development of the communications plan, working closely with the Marketing Manager and key stakeholders, reporting on success and suggesting improvements.
- Utilise all available tools, obtaining specialist support and advice where necessary
- Ensuring content is updated for the firm’s intranet and website, with upcoming activity, tools and credentials.
- Making best use of firm’s CRM system, maintaining lists for Marketing and BD activity and ensuring relevant follow-ups.
- Management of a number of events varying in size.
- Previous experience working within Legal / Professional services.
- Understanding of marketing tactics in order to achieve business strategy and measure ROI.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing activities, email marketing and social media management.
- Experience using CMS to develop marketing data for reporting and planning.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend