Senior Internal communications Executive
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 19/04/2022
An award winning, corporate law firm is looking for a Senior Internal Communications Executive to join their team based in London. The firm seeks someone that can develop and implement effective internal multi-channel communications campaigns and activities. In this role you will be also be reporting to the Senior Strategic Communications Manager.
- Ensure partners and employees engage with firm-wide campaigns
- Working closely with the PR team, manage internal communications in sync with external activity as necessary
- Editor and journalist for the firms intranet and principal channels for firm-wide communication
- Part of the editorial team/journalist for the weekly internal newsletter
- Executive office communications including drafting regular updates from Managing Partner and COO
- IT and change project communications, working with IT Communications Manager, PMO and Strategy Transformation Group
- Proofing social media content and website profiles
- Inclusion & Diversity/CSR communications, support each workstream during its six month focus.
- Completing internal communication reports for our Executive Committee and Partnership Executive team
- To have experience working across a broad range of online and offline communications methods/channels
- Knowledge of working with corporate intranets
- Experience in a professional services firm
- An excellent proof-reader
- Highly organised with excellent project management skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend