Senior Internal Communications Executive – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11/04/2023
A leading global law firm is currently looking for a Senior Internal Communications Executive to join their team in London. They seek someone who will proactively drive wider business alignment, contribute new ideas and content for the team’s main channels. This role will be reporting to the Internal Communications Manager.
- Will be executing and developing communication plans, campaigns and projects to support legal practice groups and business teams across the global firm.
- Will liaise with the managers in the team, ensuring that the needs of leaders are met.
- To work with internal communications team member to support the firm’s communications channels as effectively as possible, ensuring relevant content is generated and engaging.
- Assist in writing articles, newsletters and announcements, including proofreading, copywriting and editing.
- To provide advice and support to colleagues on an ad hoc basis in response to challenges arising.
- Contribute towards the preparation of communications, in relation to major strategic programmes that are collaborated with the Project Management team.
- Track record of successful performance in communications roles in complex international organisations
- Experience in measuring internal communications effectiveness
- To have strong experience using Microsoft; Word, PowerPoint.
- Project planning and management
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend