Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10.02.21
A UK top 100 Law Firm is looking for a Digital Lead to join their team based either in London, Oxford or Cardiff. The firm are commercially and brand focused, which reflects their more innovative approach to the way they work. The successful candidate will have four digital and design executives’ direct reports. This is an exciting opportunity to take the lead in setting and implementing the digital strategy in a dynamic and high performing team.
- Shape and implement the firm’s digital marketing strategy across web, email, social, audio, video and events.
- Ensure all digital marketing communications are on brand and within our brand and tone of voice guidelines.
- Responsible for planning and implementing digital campaigns that develop the firm’s brand and enhance its reputation in key markets to raise the profile of the firm.
- Work with relevant fee earners and the BD team to develop and implement appropriate digital marketing activity.
- Manage and develop a team of four marketing assistants/executives who cover digital, design and some central admin tasks.
- Manage relationships with external digital and design suppliers ensuring good return on investment.
- Effectively manage budget, tracking spend against budget for the digital marketing function.
- Experience in developing, leading and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Strong experience of web design and direct marketing platforms with content, creative and editorial skills.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders at Board level and fee earners.
- Demonstrable understanding of integrated campaigns in a B2B environment.
- Experience in using digital tracking and analytics tools and the ability to translate this into meaningful data for non-digital experts.
- A background in marketing within professional services or the legal sector is desirable.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend