Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/03/2022
A leading UK law firm that specialises in high-value and complex disputes, is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in London. The role holder will be working with the Marketing Director to plan and execute the firm’s digital marketing strategy across all their marketing channels.
- Research online trends and suggest improvements for the firm’s online presence and online content
- Manage and continuously upgrade the firm’s communication channels
- Become the point of contact for all the designs and delivery for marketing campaigns
- Working in coalition with the firm’s internal and external contractors
- Manage the digital marketing team along with two Marketing Executives
- Provide proactive advice to the firm to set best practice policies across channels
- Liaise with the Marketing Director on other projects to support the team
- 7+ years of experience in an online marketing position in professional services
- Advanced technical knowledge and experience in a Senior Digital Marketing role
- Experience in web design and SEO, social media, and content marketing
- Proficient in stakeholder management across a partnership and internal business service teams
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend