Senior CRM Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 12/01/2022
An international, award-winning law firm is currently seeking an experienced Senior CRM Manager, based in London, who will be a key member of the firm’s project team. The Senior CRM Manager is a continuously evolving role that will foster user adoption and behavior changes to maximise the benefits for both user and the firm.
- Manage and assess KPI’s and CRM data
- Liaising with key stakeholders to improve e-marketing and business development systems
- Identify and multiply new ways to obtain benefits from the firm’s contact management and client development activities
- Create caste studies on CRM success and encourage best practice
- Working with colleagues and the team to implement improvements and upgrades
- Provide guidance to three CRM team members
- Proven experience and achievement in similar or BD roles
- CRM system experience in professional services
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Advanced MS Office skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend