Senior CRM Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 19/07/22
An award winning global law firm is currently looking for a Senior CRM Manager to join their team in London. This role will take the lead in launching the firms Client Relationship Management programme and e-communication tool. You will work closely with the global business on training, educating and raising awareness of the firms global CRM programme. You will have three direct reports and be responsible to the Director of Marketing.
- Lead the firm wide launch and implementation of a new CRM program
- Raise awareness of its capabilities and drive usage, acceptance and ongoing growth of the CRM program
- Develop and enhance CRM usage analysis and business development reporting
- Assist the Marketing staff in supporting strategic business development initiatives, developing reports
- Work with Marketing Team to develop and distribute email marketing campaigns
- Develop content and communication strategies based on this analysis
- Manage regular reporting across markets and practices
- Work with Communications Team to develop and implement social media strategy and automations
- Work with the Business Development Team to develop and implement marketing technologies and processes related to lead qualification, scoring, nurturing and tracking within the CRM system
- Strong understanding of CRM systems, implementation and training techniques.
- Experience working for a professional services firm
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with MS Office applications
- Ability to deal professionally and communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing with internal and external clients on all levels
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend