Senior CRM Executive
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/06/2022
An international law firm is currently looking for a Senior CRM Executive to join their team in London. They seek a proactive team player who will develop and implement strategic ideas in order to help raise the firm’s profile. This role reports to the Senior CRM Manager.
- Maintain and manage any technical issues and will support the successful resolution and communication of these issues with key stakeholders.
- Working alongside the IT team and the wider CRM team to implement the roll out of new CRM system.
- Collaboratively working with the IT Training team and CRM Executive to help identify training requirements, develop training programmes and implement training for colleagues.
- Recommend and Identify innovative ways to communicate with user groups.
- Advise and support MBD on best practice approaches to using the CRM system.
- Contribute proactively to the ongoing development of the CRM team and raise the firm’s profile.
- Have experience working with the CRM System
- Extensive CRM systems experience (e.g. Salesforce, InterAction or another major
- CRM platform used in professional services)
- To have Data management and data analysis skills
- Have an understanding of client development and the wider BD/Marketing mix in a
- professional services environment
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend