Senior CRM Executive – London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/06/2023
A leading global law firm is seeking a Senior CRM Executive to join their London office. The role involves managing CRM systems, developing e-marketing campaigns, and assisting with digital marketing initiatives. You will also contribute to tracking and reporting activities aimed at enhancing overall marketing, business development, and client relations within the firm.
- Working with the CRM Manager to resolve tickets, ensuring effective data management including archiving and cataloguing.
- Work closely with the team to develop targeted lists for key clients, tracking lead generation post-event.
- Develop regular reports from InterAction, providing insights on data quality initiatives, marketing campaigns, and mailings.
- Collaborate with the CRM Manager to create best practice guides and provide training for CRM database and email marketing communications.
- Regularly update and improve content on the firm’s website and driving continuous enhancement through large-scale digital marketing projects, and campaigns.
- Provide recommendations for social media management based on data insight, collaborating with digital marketing agency to optimise digital marketing activities.
- Support the Senior Events Executive to organise webinars, and provide pre-event training and technical support, and manage internal events.
- Minimum of 4 years previous experience working in a CRM role within a legal / professional services firm.
- Strong knowledge of CRM software/applications and e-Marketing software, ideally InterAction and Vuture, including data stewarding functionality and data mapping.
- Strong working knowledge of desktop applications (MS Office applications) and digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Data Studio, CMS, Vuture).
- Process driven and enjoys working with data and reporting with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend