Senior CRM Executive
Salary: Up to £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 21/02/2023
A national award winning law firm is seeking a Senior CRM Executive to join their team in London or Manchester. This role will assist in the smooth running of the CRM system, and supporting in the management and analysis of data. This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
- Ownership of the firm’s CRM system – HubSpot.
- Coordinate manual transfer of data where necessary with other internal systems.
- Lead strategic development across customer acquisition and conversation.
- Develop best practices for HubSpot CRM and new processes.
- Assist with the implementation of digital marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Collaborate with wider marketing teams to develop client & prospect leads.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in CRM Marketing.
- Experience in set-up and development of CRM programs and campaigns.
- Experience working with HubSpot CRM system would be helpful but not essential.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary workApply Now Email to a friend