Senior Communications Manager (Fixed-Term) – London
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 07/08/2023
A prominent global professional services firm are searching for a Senior Communications Manager to join their London team, on a 12month fixed-term basis. The role-holder will play a frontline role in developing strategic marketing and communication initiatives. You will also be involved in the firm’s editorial board, managing a team of four direct reports, and project managing major firm marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute strategic global marketing and communication plans in coordination with various offices and practice areas.
- Offer strategic advice on marketing campaigns, delivering insights and making recommendations to enhance effectiveness of campaigns.
- Ensuring that the firm’s editorial board maintain content quality and establish relevant narratives.
- Manage the creation and delivery of compelling, results-driven content across the firm’s marketing channels.
- Create, review, and edit content, providing strategic guidance on content.
- Provide guidance to partners on effective communication and marketing strategies.
- Oversee and manage team-wide efforts for marketing campaigns, ensuring all effective execution of all initiatives.
- Provide coaching to team members to enhance their skills and capabilities.
- Maintain the firm’s website homepage content, ensuring regular updates align with brand messaging.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Proven corporate communications & business writing experience (8+ years).
- Possess excellent writing and editing skills, including knowledge of press releases.
- Strategic ability to manage concurrent projects.
- Able to understand and work with complex subject matter.
- Educated to a degree level with a focus on a writing / marketing / communications.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend