Senior Client Relationship Manager – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: £70,000 - £99,999
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 03/08/2023
A prestigious international law firm is searching for a Senior Client Relationship Manager to support their Private Capital practice group, based in London. The role-holder will collaborate with Client Relationship Partners to develop strategies for key sector clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collaborate with Client Relationship Partners to develop strategic plans for clients, including leading global Private Capital organisations.
- Develop and implement comprehensive account plans for key clients.
- Coordinate with CRPs to maintain relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- Actively participate in and promote the firm’s Client Listening Programme.
- Develop a strong understanding of clients’ businesses and facilitate knowledge sharing within the firm to enhance client support.
- Provide coaching and support to partners and lawyers to deliver planned marketing, networking, negotiation, and pursuit activities.
- Promote the growth of client relationships across practice groups and global offices.
- Take lead of regular meetings with client teams to ensure successful execution of account plans.
- Ensure practice groups and regions objectives are aligned according to client requirements.
- Implement a profit-driven approach to meet clients’ pricing requirements.
- Previous client relationship experience within a financial / professional services firm.
- Experience in developing and managing client accounts to drive revenue growth against medium term business development plans/goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build relationships with partners and business services management.
- Maintain an awareness of the firm’s purpose, objectives and structure.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend