Senior Client Relationship Executive – London
Salary: Up to £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 03/11/2022
A progressive full-service law firm is seeking a Senior Client Relationship Executive to join their London office. The firm is seeking someone to support Client Relationship Partners with client onboarding and overall framework management. This is an internal role but has client-facing elements to manage internal and external relationships.
- Act as the primary point of contact for post-award activity, including finalising agreements, key contacts, and organising introductory meetings with client teams.
- Work closely with the Accounts team to ensure systems display accurate rates and ensure fee earners are charging applicable rates according to the approved tender.
- Development of documentation outlining important information about individual client requirements, and ensure these are communicated to the firm and adhered to.
- Maintain accurate records of contracted proposals in relation to added value and social value and report back on these.
- Schedule key dates for contract review meetings and develop internal and external reports.
- Support the development of relationships between clients and internal teams to drive growth.
- Work closely with Client Relationship Managers to develop individual Client Action Plans to measure and monitor performance.
- Previous experience working in a senior client development or Business development position.
- Experience working within a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Ability to work well at a Senior level to influence key partner/lawyer groups, and manage internal stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple changing priorities.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend