Senior Client Engagement Manager – Manchester
Location: North West
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15/11/2022
A national leading law firm are looking for a Client Engagement Manager to join their team as part of a job share. This is a client-facing role, working with Client Relationship Partners and their client teams to develop deeper, stronger relationships and deliver profitable growth. The role-holder will be supported by a Client Development Executive and business services professionals from across the BD and wider team. This is a part-time role (2.5 days a week) which can be flexible on location.
- To be able to work closely with client relationship partners’ in creating and delivering strategic client development plans.
- To monitor and manage regular output-focused client team meetings, sharing knowledge, identify opportunities for cross-selling and to plan client development activities.
- To form and share relationship investments, service delivery and client development best practice.
- To be able to share any client insights, tools and best practices using the firm’s client intelligence portal and CRM systems.
- Will be collaboratively liaising with the Head of Client Development in supporting the development of the firm’s Client Listening Programme.
- To support the accountability and governance of the Client Engagement Programme by regularly reporting and reviewing clients
- To promote and share the work the firms’ doing with their clients across the firms through internal communications channels.
- Must be educated to degree level or have an equivalent/ related qualification.
- To have excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Must be able to understand extensive business issues, contribute and develop new ideas to add value to the client development / BD process.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend