Senior Client Engagement Manager
Location: South West
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 14/12/2022
A leading national law firm is seeking a Senior Client Engagement Manager to join their growing team. This role will support the development of key Public Sector client relationships and the overall direction of the practice. This is a client-facing role to deliver profitable growth and works closely with teams across the firm, to support the delivery of sector specific marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to manage contracts and reports for Key Clients.
- Develop strategic client development plans, and conduct client team meetings to share knowledge and identify cross-selling opportunities.
- Utilise the CRM system to share client insights, tools and best practice.
- Work closely with the Client Engagement team to implement a client management programme, to support the management of all clients of the firm.
- Develop relations between the client’s business and across the firm in order to improve client relationships.
- Analyse client relationships to identify areas of improvement and issues of importance to key clients.
- Conducting meetings to review relationships and manage follow up actions.
- Leading on panel reviews and sharing relevant clients with those working on other sales opportunities.
- Previous experience in client management and/or business development within a Legal or Professional Services firm.
- Experience in managing bids with proven stakeholder and project management.
- Understanding of wider business issues and able to add value to the client development / BD process.
- Knowledge of the Public Sector (Advantageous).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend