Senior Client Development Manager
Location: South West
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 24/05/2023
A top-tier commercial law firm is searching for a Senior Client Development Manager to join their BD and Marketing team. The role-holder will play a crucial role in driving the firm’s client program and support partners to successfully retain and grow top clients. You will have line management responsibilities for a Client Development Executive and manage the firm’s relationship with their client listening agency.
- Developing and executing a comprehensive Client Programme strategy to drive growth.
- Responsible for the Key Account Management Programme, providing strategic guidance on client planning, management, and reporting.
- Conducting the Client Listening Programme including client interviews, surveys, and bid feedback to respond to the needs of key clients.
- Enhancing the overall client experience, by identifying opportunities to improve service and introduce solutions.
- Collaborating with the Learning & Development team to implement tailored training programs for key partners and their respective client teams.
- Utilising client knowledge to contribute to key bids and deliver pitch presentations, in line with client requirements.
- Collaborating with the Finance team to manage annual reviews of client rates and profitability.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Demonstrable experience in developing key client relationships.
- Proficiency in running client feedback initiatives and delivering listening programmes.
- Skilled in people management / coaching, to motivate and develop team members.
- Familiarity with our specific markets and services would be advantageous, enhancing the ability to tailor solutions to client needs.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend