Senior Client Development Executive
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 12/07/2022
An International award winning law firm are looking to seeking a Senior Client Development Executive to support their London office. This role will work closely within the wider team to drive the firm’s strategic direction and focus on all aspects of client development including strategy, key pitches, and marketing activity in line with client needs, reporting to the Client Development Manager.
- Assist the Client Development Manager and the wider team in the delivery of client programmes.
- Develop individual client plans and establish a formal Partner network to grow the business from the client in all global jurisdictions.
- Identifying strengths and areas of opportunities are across client accounts.
- Working collaboratively with other teams around the world to ensure alignment of client programmes across the firm.
- Coordinating client teams and effective cross-practice groups to support client development plans.
- Conducting client research to understand changes in their business and how we can adapt the service provided to meet their needs.
- Development of appropriate marketing materials and activities to fulfil client plans.
- Previous experience working within a professional services environment.
- Experience working in a Client or Business Development Executive position.
- Strong interpersonal skills including confidence, positivity, diplomacy and the ability to gain credibility quickly.
- Able to work closely with partners and associates and develop the ability to influence key partners and decision-making groups.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend