Senior Client Development Executive – London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/01/2023
A dynamic international law firm are seeking a Senior Business Development Executive to join their London office. This role will support with the implementation of business development activities for the firm’s Client Relations Team, including collaborating with relationship lawyers to cross sell opportunities to key clients.
- Responsible for the delivery of strategies to expand services and grow revenue from targeted clients, working closely with global client teams.
- Provide BD support to Partners with clients that are time intensive, in key areas such as on boarding panel wins and strategic pursuits.
- Identify and target of clients relevant to regional initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-sector teams to utilise skillsets and drive efficiency.
- Provide support to the firm’s client insights programme through meetings, follow up, and analysing feedback.
- Support on the delivery of client thought leadership programmes, regionally and globally, working closely with local BD teams and Partners.
- Provide support on client-advisory related projects.
- Work closely with senior client focus colleagues to provide best practices and coaching teams across the firm.
- Previous business/client development experience, working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Previous team management experience would be ideal.
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant subject.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels, and coach on client best practices.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend