Senior Campaigns Executive – Liverpool
Location: North West
Salary: Up to £30,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/10/2022
A leading regional law firm are seeking a Senior Campaigns Executive to join their team in Liverpool. This role is responsible for the implementation of the marketing plan, executing effective firm-wide and sector-specific campaigns and supporting with business objectives.
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns to acquire and retain client relationships and promote the firm’s brand identity.
- Implement marketing campaigns and measure effectiveness against business objectives, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Coordinating with other Marketing teams (PR / Internal Comms / Digital) as required to ensure the successful delivery of campaigns.
- Collaborate with external agencies as required to deliver campaign activity.
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for promotion materials within marketing campaigns.
- Awareness of the firm’s social strategy and assist with content across firm’s social channels.
- Assist with any ad hoc projects within the marketing team as a whole.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a B2B environment
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm would be ideal.
- Possess excellent project and time management skills.
- Proficient in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams, Zoom.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend