Senior Business Development & Marketing Executive – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: £50,000 - £69,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10/02/2023
Join a leading global law firm as a Senior Business Development and Marketing Executive in the London office to support a specialist corporate practice group. In this role, you will play a key part in driving the business development and marketing efforts, working with a talented team of executives and coordinators. Your responsibilities include leading the day-to-day initiatives, supporting global projects, and assisting lawyers with business development and marketing strategies to drive growth and success. A fantastic opportunity to advance your career and make a meaningful impact in the world of top-tier legal services.
- Provide support with developing and implementing profile-raising initiatives relating to client targeting, business development, and marketing for the specialist practice.
- Responsible for the production of pitches relevant to the opportunity/client.
- Support with the organisation of client seminars and roundtable events.
- Managing the end-to-end directory and awards submissions process for the group.
- Management of London credentials and pitch content, web pages, practice brochures and other collateral.
- Additional responsibility for global practice and client related enquiries.
- Supporting with implementing the client insights programme across priority clients, and global BD programmes.
- Liaison to improve collaboration across the global practice.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Proven project management experience working within an international firm.
- Experience at an advisory-orientated practice (Advantageous).
- Experience producing accurate and quality RFP/pitches (Advantageous)
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend