Senior Business Development & Marketing Executive
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15/02/2023
Blue Legal has partnered with a leading international law firm which are looking to hire a Senior Business Development & Marketing Executive to join their team in London. This role requires you play to your strengths in helping create and implementing BD and Marketing initiatives, while reporting directly to the Senior Business Development & Marketing Manager.
- Helping cross-jurisdictional practice teams in the execution of their business strategies and the implementation of their business development and marketing initiatives, while ensuring that tasks are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Taking part in our events expert team to manage conference sponsorships, seminars, and social events across the European area.
- Working together with teams from Europe and the Americas in communications, CRM, design, and analytics to make sure we are making the most of our resources in terms of our business development and marketing strategy.
- Project managing the delivery of proposals, ensuring that they are delivered on time, to a high standard, and reporting on outcomes.
- Collaborate on the creation and production of all practice materials with partners and approved fee-earners.
- Must be educated to degree level or hold an equivalent qualification in Marketing.
- Minimum three years’ experience Business Development & Marketing experience gained in legal or professional services.
- Experience interacting with Partners and senior stakeholders.
- Experience working at senior executive or manager level.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend