Senior Business Development & Marketing Coordinator
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: £30,000 - £49,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/12/2022
A leading global law firm is looking for a Senior Business Development & Marketing Coordinator to join their London office. The role will assist with the delivery of marketing and business development initiatives for the Disputes division, as well as provide support with pitch opportunities.
- Provide support with the end-to-end pitch management process for standard pitches.
- Collaboration with the MBD team to ensure accurate credentials.
- Drafting of marketing collateral and client notes and working closely with the practice to ensure marketing collateral is maintained.
- Responsibility for the UK directory and awards submission process.
- Working closely with PSLs to support with the development of client mailings, seminars, and conferences.
- Developing relationships with the practice and other teams to ensure consistency and timeliness of work delivery.
- Previous BD/Marketing exposure/experience within a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Degree level qualification – ideally in marketing or a related discipline.
- Possess strong IT skills and the ability to learn to use new tools and software.
- Solid project management skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend