Senior Business Development & Marketing Advisor – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 29/11/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a leading international law firm to search for a Senior Business Development & Marketing Advisor to join their team in London. The role-holder will support in delivery of business development initiatives for the firm’s alternative industries group with pitching, communications, events, opportunity scoping and other activities.
- Work closely with the BD Manager to develop and implement the BD / cross-selling strategy for profile raising purposes.
- Cross-sector collaboration to pursue cross-selling and BD targets and optimise success opportunities.
- Analyse market and financial data to support development of the sector and targeted projects.
- Participate and lead meetings, plan pitches and craft client-focused content, to support the Pitch team on high-value and complex pitch opportunities.
- Ensure there is a considered go or no-go and follow up after a win or loss.
- Work closely with the external Communications/PR team to shape the profile of the group, ensuring it is well understood, updating key messages as required.
- Working with knowledge lawyers to promote the sector’s expertise, providing necessary marketing materials to cross-sell to clients globally.
- Work with the Sector Manager and Digital Communications team to shape the digital marketing strategy in line with external / PR objectives.
- Encourage and support use of the firm’s CRM system and other marketing systems within the group, including the primary system for developing and tracking pitches.
- Work with the Events team on the delivery of client entertainment, hospitality and big sector events to enhance reputation, providing a clearly articulated ROI.
- Previous BD & Marketing experience working at a legal / professional services firm.
- Experience of, or interest in the alternative industries markets.
- Strong writing skills with experience of creating client and internal materials.
- Able to manage expectations and confidently advise partners at all points.
- Some experience or familiarity with using CRM for key clients.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend