Senior Business Development & Marketing Advisor – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/12/2023
A leading global law firm is seeking a Senior Business Development & Marketing Advisor to join their team in London. The role holder will work on all aspects of BD & Marketing within the firm’s Technology sectors, including the implementation of initiatives to drive growth and deliver the firm’s strategy and achieve profile enhancement objectives.
- Collaborating with the Fintech team and relevant partners to develop and implement BD and cross-selling strategies.
- Actively engaging in business development and client relationship activities for technology sector clients, facilitating cross-selling opportunities across the firm.
- Promoting the technology sector’s expertise, creating marketing materials to support cross-selling initiatives on a global scale.
- Working closely with global colleagues to ensure consistent communication, document creation, league table submissions, pitch and credentials development.
- Managing internal communications to raise the profile of the tech sector, sharing best practice, success stories, and cross-selling opportunities with colleagues.
- Serving as a key point of contact for Technology Sector BD and Marketing requests, including pitches, client alerts, blog posts, credentials, and marketing collateral.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Exposure / knowledge of a technology related practice/industry.
- Experience at an advisory-orientated practice (Advantageous).
- Experience producing accurate and quality RFP/pitches (Advantageous)
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend