Senior Business Development Manager – London
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 29/09/2023
An award-winning global law firm are seeking an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to lead their successful Energy team, based in London. This role will be responsible for developing the global strategy as well as targeting key clients for firm wide campaigns. This role involves direct line management duties and will report to the Global Practice Group Head.
- Support with the development of the global sector strategy, focusing on growth and use of analytics to identify and track leads.
- Analysing data to influence key sector stakeholders to support regional teams.
- Promote the firm’s business development agenda within the sector, and assist with the implementation of initiatives.
- Manage communications and marketing activities within the sector, working closely with relevant teams.
- Facilitate development of global campaigns and increase engagement with sector clients.
- Collaboration with marketing teams to ensure PR strategies are aligned with business development plans to enhance campaigns.
- Work with the practice group to target clients and develop the client development infrastructure around those clients.
- Contribution to global pitch and panel opportunities and provide sector knowledge to client pitches.
- Previous experience working within a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Ability to develop strategies for key sectors and implement strategically aligned marketing activities.
- Previous project-management experience.
- Works comfortably at senior manager level and possesses the ability to influence key partner/lawyer groups.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend