Senior Business Development Manager – London
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 24/01/2023
A top-tier international law firm are seeking a Senior Business Development Manager to join their London office. The role-holder will provide BD support to the Antitrust and Competition sector and will be expected to have specialised expertise of all aspects including: pitching, marketing campaigns, thought leadership and key account management, working closely with the Head of Business Development.
- Able to respond to the specific strategic challenges and opportunities for the sector group.
- Develop a focused marketing and business development strategy targeting existing clients, and facilitates partners to win new work to build the firm’s overall global reputation.
- Represent the practice group, managing associated activities effectively across a diverse stakeholder base.
- Creating strong credentials, pitches, and advising partners on strategy in relation to fast turn-around bids.
- Identifying other opportunities to win work for the global practice group, ensuring that opportunities are exploited and pitch activity is managed.
- Administer the creation of sector-specific content, campaigns, events and other profile-raising activities.
- Manage and mentor direct reports to help them achieve career and personal development goals.
- Educated to a degree level; with previous experience working in legal / professional services firms.
- Strong understanding on how to develop effective strategies.
- Able to make use of digital tools to reach targeted and wider audiences.
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally with senior stakeholders.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend