Senior Business Development Manager – Any UK Office
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 16/08/2023
Blue Legal has partnered with a leading international law firm in looking to hire a Senior Business Development Manager to join one of their UK offices. This role requires the role holder to play to their strengths in helping create and implement BD and Marketing initiatives, while liaising with global employment partners.
- Develop focused sector approach campaigns, with an emphasis on raising the groups profile through various go to market strategies.
- Work with fee earners to identify client and target opportunities, leading and developing pitch strategies.
- Account management of key clients and lead wider account management programme.
- Lead the group’s Key Client Programme ensuring to monitor its effectiveness and engagement.
- Lead the group’s client listening programme.
- Liaise with the International marketing team on key flagship events.
- Manage the group BD team and wider project management of central marketing team in the support of: pitching, research, web, events and PR etc.
- To have experience in a similar role at manager/senior manager level at another law firm.
- Must be educated to Degree level or to have an equivalent qualification.
- A deep knowledge of MBD processes for professional services and an understanding of new business processes, digital marketing, CRM and the emerging technologies.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend