Senior Business Development Manager
Salary: up to £80,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 25/10/2022
An International top-tier law firm are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join their London office for a 12-18 month FTC. The successful candidate will lead the firm’s new practice group, taking a strategic look at its implementation and cross-selling opportunities across the firm. The role-holder will also manage the collaborative development of selected key clients across the Industrials business sector, facilitate the sales process, coordinating marketing communications activity and providing advisory services to the firm. This role will work within the Global Business Development Team and will be reporting to the Head of Clients.
- Ensure initiatives are aligned with client and business development plans to drive pursuits and leads to achieve firm wide objectives.
- Manage the sales pipeline identifying leads with priority clients.
- Lead on strategic pitch and panel opportunities for relevant.
- Conduct pipeline review meetings with key client teams to understand opportunities and BD support required.
- Act as Client Relationship Manager for relevant clients in order to identify strategy and client needs.
- Provide support to partners in managing engagement and sales, using existing and new products.
- Coordination of client teams and cross-practice collaboration to support client development plans.
- Work closely with and report to the Head of Clients on work in progress and consult them on issues.
- Lead the annual budget process for key clients and ensure appropriate expenditure for suitable ROI.
- Previous experience working in a senior client development or Business development position.
- Experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Experience with the development and monitoring of budgets.
- Ability to work well at a Senior level and able to influence key partner/lawyer groups.
- People management experience is desired.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend