Senior Business Development Manager
Salary: up to £75,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/10/2022
Blue legal has collaborated with a leading commercial law firm to hire a Senior Business Development Manager to join their team in London. The role holder will work closely with the team to implement strategies and drive the growth of by taking lead on both internal and external projects. The firm are in a period of growth and are well known in the industry for their work across Media & Tech and Insurance. This role will report to the Head of Business Development and will have two direct reports.
- You will be working alongside the Head of BD and Executive team to create and deliver overarching Marketing and BD strategies.
- To collaboratively work with Partners and other internal colleagues, to ensure the development of internal training can be transferred to others across the firm to the benefit of clients and potential clients.
- To support the senior team, ensuring that the sectors offering is considered as part of key account sand client development plans.
- To coach and support Partners to become more effective in their BD efforts.
- To appoint the preparation of annual Brand, Marketing & Sales budgets.
- To work with the Bid Manager to contribute towards the delivery of bids, proposals, client presentations.
- Must be educated to degree level or marketing qualification such as CIM or equivalent.
- To have strong operational and project management skills.
- Deep and advanced experience of working with clients in the Technology & Media sector.
- Experience working in the Regulatory practice is desirable.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend